Downtown Frankfort features independently owned book shops, antique shops, textile retailers, home décor shops, and merchants featuring unique Kentucky gifts. Downtown merchants are always adding new and interesting stock to their shelves – browse for antiques, Kentucky crafted items, books, craft supplies or fine jewelry. There’s something for you waiting downtown!
.Shops in Downtown Frankfort
- Broadway Clay - 223 W. Broadway • 502.320.7250 • This ceramics studio, classroom, and gallery features the work of local potters and painters. Functional and decorative pottery is available for purchase.
- Completely Kentucky - 237 W. Broadway • 502.223.5240 • Explore the amazing work of hundreds of Kentucky’s most talented artists. Shipping is available and gift wrapping is always free. Open every day.
- Family Tree Consignment - 317 Wilkinson Blvd. • 502.352.6151 • It's fashion without the guilt.
- Glitterati Treasures - 333 Saint Clair St. • 502.848.0631 • Jewelry, fashion, and gifts.
- Kentucky Gentleman Cigars - 313 Saint Clair St. • 502.699.2294 • Offering hand-rolled cigars using bourbon barrel aged premium tobaccos from around the world.
- Kentucky Knows - 337 W. Broadway • 859.621.5261 • Kentucky's first real bourbon barrel aged coffee. Handcrafted gifts suitable for the home from reclaimed Buffalo Trace Distillery Bourbon barrels.
- New Leash on Life Thrift Store - 415 W. Broadway • 502.352.2229 • A thrift store operated by volunteers of the Franklin County Humane Society.
- Nitro of Frankfort - 200 W. Main St. • 502.226.2400 • Quaint boutique featuring fashionable clothing, unique accessories, and artistic jewelry.
- Old Capitol Antiques - 231 W. Broadway • 502.223.3879 • Handcrafted items, collectibles, decorative accessories, mid-century antiques, and an extensive collection of cameos.
- Page’s Shoe Repair - 313 W. Broadway • 502.227.7081 • The only shoe repair business in Frankfort.
- Poor Richard’s Books - 233 W. Broadway • 502.223.8010 • A “real” bookstore that specializes in Kentucky and regional authors.
- SerV - 228 W. Main St. • We SerV fashion.
- Silo Ridge Makers Market - 314 Saint Clair St. • 502.320.2773 • Small batch hand-crafted gifts and souvenirs by our own Kentucky artisans. Also offers classes and demos from our local artisans.
- Stewart Home School 1792 Store - 100 W. Broadway • 502.564.7192 • Commemorate your visit to the KY History Center with a treasure of your own.
- Three Elements Designs - 332 Saint Clair St. • 502.418.2074 • The working studio of Rob Kirkman features handcrafted furniture, custom carpentry, and functional pieces.
- Vibrant Life - 338 Saint Clair St. • 502.352.2452 • Offering healing treatments, natural products, and empowering education.
- Wicked Glass & Wanderlust Designs - 234 W. Main St. • 859.693.4426 • Where New Age meets bohemian with a wanderlust flair.