Downtown Residential Properties for Rent
- Newly renovated 1st floor apartment just steps from the Old Capitol grounds and all of the restaurants and shops in historic downtown Frankfort. This unit has 2-bedrooms, 1 full bath, and an additional flex room with washer/dryer and potential for office or sitting area. Click here for more information.
- Available now - 2+ bedroom duplex in South Frankfort. Pet friendly and on one level with lots of extras! Completely renovated with tile bathroom and hardwood floors, this charming apartment has a separate laundry room, sun room, private deck and fenced yard. Large eat-in kitchen has Energy Star appliances and is all electric so no gas bill! Rent is $800/month and utilities average $156/month. Photos available here. Email Ann if you're interested in seeing it.
- Newly renovated condo near the Capitol building on 4th Street. Spacious two-bedroom one bath, first floor, new carpet, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer hookups. There are 2 floor plans to choose from ranging in price from $695-$795/month. No pets. Click here for more information.
- Booe Properties, residential apartments in historic downtown Frankfort, prices $495 and up. Click here for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone or text (502) 330-6212.
Downtown Short-Term / Vacation Properties for Rent
- The Bourbon Suite @ The True House – One-bedroom apartment suite located in a beautiful older home. Fully renovated with new hardwood floors, new kitchen cabinets, new appliances, tiled bathroom floors and shower. Separate exterior entrance with exclusive use of a covered porch for sipping bourbon on a cool night. Walking distance to shops, restaurants, the Kentucky River, and only 1.5 miles from Buffalo Trace. Rates start at $105 per night with a minimum of a two-night stay, except for special dates. Click here for photos. Contact Leslie True at (502) 545-3347 for reservations or more information.
- Capital Cottage, tons of charm and natural light adorn this inviting cottage in downtown Frankfort! Cozy with tasteful furnishings and the comforts of home. All one level with a private patio. This house is located just one block from the state Capitol and only a few blocks from historic downtown. Click here for more information and reservations.
- Virginia’s Place, 402 West Fourth Street. This lovely early 1900's home is located in the downtown historic district (South Frankfort). Three blocks from downtown and five blocks from the Capitol. Carefully restored and updated, Virginia’s Place has southern charm and 21st century comforts. The unit includes the entire first floor, 1-bedroom (queen size bed), living room, dining room, office, fully equipped kitchen, and laundry room. Rentals are available for a few days, to a month or more. $125 a night. Call (502) 545-2277 or click here for more information.