Downtown Residential Properties for Rent
- Loft apartment downtown on Saint Clair Street, 1-bedroom, 1.5-bath, huge bedroom with walk-in closet, hardwood flooring. Includes washer/dryer and private parking spot. $775/month rent with $775 deposit. Utilities paid by tenant. Apartment is located at 328 Saint Clair St. above Trifecta BBQ. Call or text for more info or showing: AJ at (502) 803-5034 or Stuart at (502) 320-2090.
- Live downtown in historic building just two blocks from shopping, entertainment, and restaurants. 1-bedroom unit at 522 Ann Street (Unit #3). $575/month with 1-year lease. Owner pays water & sewer; tenant pays electric. WiFi access optional at $25 per month. Free use of shared washer & dryer onsite. No pets/smoking. Call Owner/Broker Rene’ True at (859) 312-6398.
- House for rent - Attractive 2/3-bedroom, 1-bath, hardwood floors, full kitchen, washer/dryer included. Fenced in yard. 221 E. 3rd Street in historic South Frankfort. $850/month. Call (502) 330-3330.
- UrbanWoods is a new kind of townhouse living located in downtown Frankfort, along the banks of the Kentucky River. Fully renovated 3, 2 and 1-bedroom units are available with washer and dryer. You'll appreciate the bright natural light with amazing views overlooking the hills and river, supplemented by energy-efficient LED lights. A new heating and cooling system keeps your utility bills low. The concrete flooring is easy to keep clean and always shines. UrbanWoods is a member of the Live to Give program. $50 of your rent each month goes to support the Woods & Water lands trust. They work to protect forests and streams in the Lower Kentucky River Watershed. Your decision creates a positive impact! Ready to lease? If you think UrbanWoods is a good fit for you, call (859) 963-3566.
- Booe Properties, residential apartments in historic downtown Frankfort, prices $495 and up. Click here for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone or text (502) 330-6212.
Downtown Short-Term / Vacation Properties for Rent
- The Bourbon Suite @ The True House – One-bedroom apartment suite located in a beautiful older home. Fully renovated with new hardwood floors, new kitchen cabinets, new appliances, tiled bathroom floors and shower. Separate exterior entrance with exclusive use of a covered porch for sipping bourbon on a cool night. Walking distance to shops, restaurants, the Kentucky River, and only 1.5 miles from Buffalo Trace. Rates start at $105 per night with a minimum of a two-night stay, except for special dates. Click here for photos. Contact Leslie True at (502) 545-3347 for reservations or more information.
- Capital Cottage, tons of charm and natural light adorn this inviting cottage in downtown Frankfort! Cozy with tasteful furnishings and the comforts of home. All one level with a private patio. This house is located just one block from the state Capitol and only a few blocks from historic downtown. Click here for more information and reservations.
- Virginia’s Place, 402 West Fourth Street. This lovely early 1900's home is located in the downtown historic district (South Frankfort). Three blocks from downtown and five blocks from the Capitol. Carefully restored and updated, Virginia’s Place has southern charm and 21st century comforts. The unit includes the entire first floor, 1-bedroom (queen size bed), living room, dining room, office, fully equipped kitchen, and laundry room. Rentals are available for a few days, to a month or more. $125 a night. Call (502) 545-2277 or click here for more information.