Downtown Residential Properties for Rent
- Apartment for Rent – 417 Lewis Street (behind Buddy’s Pizza). 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment in a beautifully restored historic building that fronts onto the Old Capitol Lawn. Great natural light, amazing views, very large rooms, walk-in closets - all in the center of the downtown! Also includes adjacent to free parking, high efficiency furnace and AC, washer/dryer hookups, new kitchen and new bath. You have to see this one! $1200/month. Call (502) 500-6116.
- Apartment for Rent - 316 West 2nd Street. Upstairs 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom with a view of the Capitol! Washer/Dryer provided. Walking distance to restaurants, bars, specialty stores and events downtown. $550/month. Call (502) 330-3330.
- UrbanWoods is a new kind of townhouse living located in downtown Frankfort, along the banks of the Kentucky River. Fully renovated 3, 2 and 1-bedroom units are available with washer and dryer. You'll appreciate the bright natural light with amazing views overlooking the hills and river, supplemented by energy-efficient LED lights. A new heating and cooling system keeps your utility bills low. The concrete flooring is easy to keep clean and always shines. UrbanWoods is a member of the Live to Give program. $50 of your rent each month goes to support the Woods & Water lands trust. They work to protect forests and streams in the Lower Kentucky River Watershed. Your decision creates a positive impact! Ready to lease? If you think UrbanWoods is a good fit for you, call (859) 963-3566.
- Booe Properties, residential apartments in historic downtown Frankfort, prices $495 and up. Click here for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone or text (502) 330-6212.
Downtown Short-Term / Vacation Properties for Rent
- The Bourbon Suite @ The True House – One-bedroom apartment suite located in a beautiful older home. Fully renovated with new hardwood floors, new kitchen cabinets, new appliances, tiled bathroom floors and shower. Separate exterior entrance with exclusive use of a covered porch for sipping bourbon on a cool night. Walking distance to shops, restaurants, the Kentucky River, and only 1.5 miles from Buffalo Trace. Rates start at $105 per night with a minimum of a two-night stay, except for special dates. Click here for photos. Contact Leslie True at (502) 545-3347 for reservations or more information.
- Capital Cottage, tons of charm and natural light adorn this inviting cottage in downtown Frankfort! Cozy with tasteful furnishings and the comforts of home. All one level with a private patio. This house is located just one block from the state Capitol and only a few blocks from historic downtown. Click here for more information and reservations.
- Virginia’s Place, 402 West Fourth Street. This lovely early 1900's home is located in the downtown historic district (South Frankfort). Three blocks from downtown and five blocks from the Capitol. Carefully restored and updated, Virginia’s Place has southern charm and 21st century comforts. The unit includes the entire first floor, 1-bedroom (queen size bed), living room, dining room, office, fully equipped kitchen, and laundry room. Rentals are available for a few days, to a month or more. $125 a night. Call (502) 545-2277 or click here for more information.