Downtown Residential Properties for Rent
- 2 bedroom apartment in historic building on Broadway in downtown Frankfort, across from the Old State Capitol. Beautiful views of Old Capitol lawn. Within walking distance of restaurants, shops, the YMCA, and state and local government offices. $700/month, plus utilities. References required. Call (502) 352-0779 or (502) 229-0167 (phone or text).
- 1 bedroom apartment on Saint Clair with washer & dryer. $650/month. Call (502) 352-0779.
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath apartment on Saint Clair for rent. Call (502) 229-0167.
- Completely renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bath upstairs duplex for rent. Washer/dryer hookup and off-street parking. 728 Shelby Street. Tenant pays utilities. $900/deposit and $900/month rent. Contact Jaime 502-545-3035.
- Booe Properties, residential apartments in historic downtown Frankfort, prices $495 and up. Click here for more information or email email@example.com. Telephone or text (502) 330-6212.
Downtown Commercial Properties for Rent
- Commercial property for rent in downtown Frankfort on the corner of West Broadway and Ann Streets. Has 1, 230 square feet, 30-ft window front, and two ½ -bathrooms. In past, space has been used as a bakery, an office, and a retail store. Owner will renovate to fit depending on lease terms. Call (502) 803-0790.
- Sower Office Building: Ground floor office space for lease at 219 Saint Clair Street directly across from the Courthouse, in the heart of downtown. Dedicated parking available. 510 square feet. Telephone or text (502) 330-2964.
Downtown Short-Term / Vacation Properties for Rent
- Capital Cottage, tons of charm and natural light adorn this inviting cottage in downtown Frankfort! Cozy with tasteful furnishings and the comforts of home. All one level with a private patio. This house is located just one block from the state Capitol and only a few blocks from historic downtown. Click here for more information and reservations.
- Virginia’s Place, 402 West Fourth Street. This lovely early 1900's home is located in the downtown historic district (South Frankfort). Three blocks from downtown and five blocks from the Capitol. Carefully restored and updated, Virginia’s Place has southern charm and 21st century comforts. The unit includes the entire first floor, 1-bedroom (queen size bed), living room, dining room, office, fully equipped kitchen, and laundry room. Rentals are available for a few days, to a month or more. $125 a night. Call (502) 545-2277 or click here for more information.