Downtown Residential Properties for Rent
- 1-bedroom, 1-bath apartment located on Saint Clair Street. Amenities Include: central heat and air, dishwasher, washer /dryer hookups, energy efficient "tilt” windows. Credit check and criminal background check required. $600/month and $600/deposit. Call or text (502) 389-0712 or visit HERE.
- Loft apartment at 328 Saint Clair Street in downtown. 1-bedroom, 1.5-bath, huge bedroom, walk-in closet, includes washer/dryer, new stove, hardwood floors, exposed brick and private parking. $750/month and $750/deposit, utilities paid by tenant. Call or text for more info or showing, AJ at (502) 803-5034 or Stuart at (502) 320-2090.
- Two upstairs apartments available, both newly and beautifully renovated. Owners live on ground floor. Front-facing apartment is 1400 sf, furnished, on-street parking and includes a washer & dryer. Great for short-term rental. Negotiable price. Back-facing apartment is 1600 sf, unfurnished, on-street parking and includes a stacked washer & dryer. $850/month. Macklin House, 212 Washington. Call (502) 229-7519.
- 1-bedroom apartment on St. Clair with washer & dryer. $650/month. Call (502) 352-0779.
- Impressive apartments available on the river in historic downtown Frankfort with large patios overlooking the river, with views of the singing and capitol avenue bridges and the capitol. The Vatter building began its service to Frankfort and the Commonwealth as the location of a master carriage builder in the late 1800s. Soon after, it housed Frankfort's first auto dealer, specializing in Dodge Brothers cars. Soon, square footage was added to the second story to accommodate the Vatter Hotel. If you grew up in the 60s in Frankfort, you most likely got your first bike at the Cycle Center. And the seventies through nineties saw the T Boat Marine occupy the first floor. In the past 15 years or so, the building fell into disrepair and was nearly lost. Today, the building has been carefully restored, with attention paid to its history and architectural details. We've completely modernized all systems from electric to insulation to highly efficient heating and air conditioning. Each river side apartment has a huge, open concept, living/dining/kitchen area with all modern amenities and brand new appliances including gas ranges. The decks are AMAZING! They're huge and back right up to the river. You need to see them! You'll also have a master suite with a separate, custom tile shower, and free standing bath tub. The second bath is almost as impressive, with a similar custom shower. We have 2 apartments available: One 2-bedroom/2-bath at ~1600 sf/each and one 1-bedroom/1-bath at ~900 sf. Rents range from $1,200 to $2,200/month. To schedule a private tour, please call Joe at (502) 229-4779. Pictures available HERE.
- 3-bedroom, 2 ½-bath apartment on St. Clair for rent. Call (502) 229-0167.
- Booe Properties, residential apartments in historic downtown Frankfort, Web Site: www.booeproperties.com, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel & Text: (502) 330-6212. Prices $495 and up.
Downtown Commercial Properties for Rent
- Available December 1st - Restaurant/bar space for lease, located at 328 Saint Clair St., currently Mai Saigon restaurant. Has approx. 3000 sf with kitchen area, prep area, sinks, basic hood system, server area, open seating, counter space, etc. Lease for $1500/mo with basic improvements or can do bigger renovations (larger hood, remove a wall, build a bar, upgrade bathrooms, etc.) for higher rent - or the tenant can do renovations and get a free month rent & maintain lease at lower amount. Call AJ at (502) 803-5034 or Stuart at (502) 320-2090 for showing or more info.
- Commercial property for rent in downtown Frankfort on the corner of West Broadway and Ann Streets. Has 1, 230 square feet, 30-ft window front, and two ½ bathrooms. Has been used in the past as a bakery, and office, and a retail store. Owner will renovate to fit depending on lease terms. Call 502-803-0790.
- Sower Office Building: Ground floor office space for lease @ 219 Saint Clair Street directly across from the Court House, in the heart of downtown. Dedicated parking available. 510 sq. ft. Tel & Text: (502) 330-2964
- BOOE PROPERTIES, Residential Apartments, Historic Downtown Frankfort, Web Site: www.booeproperties.com, Email: email@example.com, Tel: & Text: (502) 330-6212. Prices $495 and up.
Downtown Short-Term / Vacation Properties for Rent
- The True House vacation rentals at 522 Ann Street. Within walking distance to downtown restaurants, entertainment, and state offices. Two units to choose from starting at $90 - $125 per night, plus cleaning fees and taxes. Lower rates apply to week-long and month-long stays. See www.thetruehouse522.com or contact Owner/Broker Rene’ True at 859-312-6398 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia’s Place, 402 W. Fourth Street - This lovely early 1900 home is located in the downtown historic district (South Frankfort). Three blocks from downtown and five blocks from the Capitol. Carefully restored and updated Virginia’s Place has southern charm and 21st century comforts. The unit includes the entire first floor, 1-bedroom (queen size bed), living room, dining room, office, fully equipped kitchen, and laundry room. Rentals are available for a few days, to a month or more. $125 a night, Call 502 545-2277 for weekly or monthly rates or visit www.virginiasplace.com.