Downtown Residential Properties for Rent
- House for Rent: Attractive 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Freshly Painted Interior, Hardwood Floors, Full Kitchen, Washer / Dryer Provided, Fenced in Back Yard. Craftsman Front Porch. Approximately 1200 square feet. Located in desirable South Frankfort in the 2nd St School and Frankfort High School district. Walking distance to Downtown restaurants, businesses, and special events. $950 / Month. 221 E. 3rd Street. Call 502.330.3330
- Gorgeous renovated 2 bedroom downtown. Must see historic building with modern flare above Buddy's pizza. This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath has it all! Beautiful wood laminate floors with a decorative brick fireplace. There is a spiral staircase that leads to the upstairs loft. Rental includes front loading washer/dryer. This one will not last!
2 bd, 1.5 ba, 800 Sq. Ft., Available 5/15/21
Rent $950, Application Fee $35, Deposit $950, No Pets
401 Lewis - Unit 4 , Frankfort, KY 40601
Call Andi Mefford , Crumbaugh Real Estate Group, (502) 682-8464
- 522 Ann Street Unit 5 – Fully Furnished Studio Apartment - Monthly to One Year Rental
Located in a fully renovated circa 1888 building in the heart of historic downtown Frankfort. Within walking distance to shopping, churches, restaurants and bars. Fully furnished studio apartment with separate galley kitchen is totally remodeled with new hardwood floors, modern lighting, new appliances, dishwasher, tiled bath and shower area, memory foam mattress, cooking and eating utensils, coffee maker, washer/dryer onsite, private entrance and a covered porch. City bus stop within two blocks. Dedicated off-street parking next door. Available for one month to one year lease starting November 1, 2021 for $995 per month, includes all utilities, WiFi and cable TV. Contact Rene’ True, Owner/Broker at 859-312-6398 or email@example.com.
- Historic apartment downtown at 401 Lewis Street (Unit #5) available January 2021. This beautiful 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath apartment is filled with charm & character and overlooks downtown. There is a 2nd story loft with its own full bathroom and has additional closet space. A metal stairwell leads to the loft that overlooks the downstairs. Washer & Dryer are included as well as a fully equipped kitchen. There is a large deck off of the living area. 800 sf. $950/month. Click here to view photos. Contact Nathan Dailey at (502) 319-2125 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to set up a showing.
- Apartment for Rent – 417 Lewis Street (behind Buddy’s Pizza). 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment in a beautifully restored historic building that fronts onto the Old Capitol Lawn. Great natural light, amazing views, very large rooms, walk-in closets - all in the center of the downtown! Also includes adjacent to free parking, high efficiency furnace and AC, washer/dryer hookups, new kitchen and new bath. You have to see this one! $1200/month. Call (502) 500-6116.
- Condo for lease near Capitol at 333 E 4th Street. Completely renovated condo with granite countertops, washer/dryer, hard surface flooring, and an open floor plan concept. 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath. 850 sf. HOA dues included in rent, tenant responsible for electric, gas, HOA fee covers rest. $850/month. Click here to view photos. Contact Nathan Dailey at (502) 319-2125 or email@example.com for more information or to set up a showing.
- Renovated apartment near the Kentucky State Capitol at 333 E 4th Street, available now for rent. Completely renovated condo with hard surface flooring, upscale finishes, washer/dryer hookups, and open floor plan concept. 2-bedroom, 1-bath. 900 sf. HOA dues included in rent, tenant responsible for electric, phone, internet, cable, HOA fee covers rest). No pets allowed. $950/month. Click here to view photos. Contact Nathan Dailey at (502) 319-2125 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to set up a showing.
- Booe Properties, residential apartments in historic downtown Frankfort, prices $495 and up. Click here for more information or email email@example.com. Telephone or text (502) 330-6212.
Downtown Short-Term / Vacation Properties for Rent
- The Bourbon Suite @ The True House – One-bedroom apartment suite located in a beautiful older home. Fully renovated with new hardwood floors, new kitchen cabinets, new appliances, tiled bathroom floors and shower. Separate exterior entrance with exclusive use of a covered porch for sipping bourbon on a cool night. Walking distance to shops, restaurants, the Kentucky River, and only 1.5 miles from Buffalo Trace. Rates start at $105 per night with a minimum of a two-night stay, except for special dates. Click here for photos. Contact Leslie True at (502) 545-3347 for reservations or more information.
- Capital Cottage, tons of charm and natural light adorn this inviting cottage in downtown Frankfort! Cozy with tasteful furnishings and the comforts of home. All one level with a private patio. This house is located just one block from the state Capitol and only a few blocks from historic downtown. Click here for more information and reservations.
- Virginia’s Place, 402 West Fourth Street. This lovely early 1900's home is located in the downtown historic district (South Frankfort). Three blocks from downtown and five blocks from the Capitol. Carefully restored and updated, Virginia’s Place has southern charm and 21st century comforts. The unit includes the entire first floor, 1-bedroom (queen size bed), living room, dining room, office, fully equipped kitchen, and laundry room. Rentals are available for a few days, to a month or more. $125 a night. Call (502) 545-2277 or click here for more information.