Downtown Residential Properties for Rent
- 2 bedroom apartment in historic building on Broadway in downtown Frankfort, across from the Old State Capitol. Beautiful views of Old Capitol lawn. Within walking distance of restaurants, shops, the YMCA, and state and local government offices. $700/month, plus utilities. References required. Call (502) 352-0779 or (502) 229-0167 (phone or text).
- 1 bedroom apartment on Saint Clair with washer & dryer. $650/month. Call (502) 352-0779.
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath apartment on Saint Clair for rent. Call (502) 229-0167.
- 2-3 bedroom, 1 bath upstairs duplex with washer and dryer for rent. New kitchen, beautiful porch, high efficiency. Walking distance to schools, banks, restaurants, and Saint Clair Mall. Enjoy downtown Frankfort and the summer concerts within walking distance from home. If interested, call (502) 330-7554 or (759) 333-8818.
- House for rent located on West Campbell, 2-3 bedrooms, 1.5 bath, about 1650 sq. ft. with hardwood floors, new appliances, new countertops, washer/dryer hookups, patio space, and fenced in backyard. Rent $825/month, $650 deposit. Tenant pays all utilities. Call or text (502) 803-5034 for more info.
- House for rent downtown on East Main Street, 15-minute walk into downtown. 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1400 sq. ft. Remodeled bathrooms and kitchen, new stainless appliances, some hardwood flooring, washer/dryer hookups (washer/dryer can be included). Nice set-up for a couple needing extra space or for 2 roommates, with one living upstairs with two rooms and full bath, and other person living downstairs with two rooms and full bath with shared kitchen and laundry. Off-street parking and small yard. Rent $625/month, deposit $500, tenant pays all utilities. Call or text (502) 803-5034 for more info.
- Booe Properties, residential apartments in historic downtown Frankfort, prices $495 and up. Click here for more information or email email@example.com. Telephone or text (502) 330-6212.
Downtown Commercial Properties for Rent
- Commercial property for rent in downtown Frankfort on the corner of West Broadway and Ann Streets. Has 1, 230 square feet, 30-ft window front, and two ½ -bathrooms. In past, space has been used as a bakery, an office, and a retail store. Owner will renovate to fit depending on lease terms. Call (502) 803-0790.
- Sower Office Building: Ground floor office space for lease at 219 Saint Clair Street directly across from the Courthouse, in the heart of downtown. Dedicated parking available. 510 square feet. Telephone or text (502) 330-2964.
Downtown Short-Term / Vacation Properties for Rent
- Virginia’s Place, 402 West Fourth Street. This lovely early 1900's home is located in the downtown historic district (South Frankfort). Three blocks from downtown and five blocks from the Capitol. Carefully restored and updated, Virginia’s Place has southern charm and 21st century comforts. The unit includes the entire first floor, 1-bedroom (queen size bed), living room, dining room, office, fully equipped kitchen, and laundry room. Rentals are available for a few days, to a month or more. $125 a night. Call (502) 545-2277 or click here for more information.