Downtown Frankfort features independently owned book shops, antique shops, textile retailers, home décor shops, and merchants featuring unique Kentucky gifts…
Downtown Frankfort merchants are always adding new and interesting stock to their shelves – browse for antiques, Kentucky crafted items, books, craft supplies or fine jewelry. There’s something for you waiting downtown!
Shops in Downtown Frankfort
1792 Store at the Kentucky History Center – 100 W. Broadway • 502.564.7192 • http://history.ky.gov/1792-store/
Broadway Clay - 223 W Broadway • 502.320.7250 • broadwayclay.com This ceramics studio, classroom and gallery features the work of local and area potters and painters. Functional and decorative pottery is available for purchase.
- Completely Kentucky - 237 W Broadway • 502.223.5240 • completelykentucky.com Explore the amazing work of hundreds of Kentucky’s most talented artists. Shipping is available and gift wrapping is always free. Open every day.
- Family Tree Consignment - 317 Wilkinson • 502.352.6151 • https://www.facebook.com/Family-Tree-Consignment-116385021770438/timeline/
- Folkbike Recyclery – 308 Lewis • http://folkbikerecyclery.org/
- Full Circle Studio & Gallery - 309 Shelby St • 502.682.9648 • www.createfullcircle.com This working studio features gourd mosaics of Jennifer Zingg, gourd sculptures of Travis Kelley, and others.
Graymarket Design – St. Clair Mall • http://graymarketdesign.com/
Kentucky Gentleman - 313 St Clair • 502-699-2294 • https://www.kentuckygentlemencigars.com • Offering hand-rolled cigars in Kentucky using bourbon barrel aged premium tobaccos from around the world.
Kentucky Knows - 337 W Broadway 859.621.5261 • kentuckyknows.com Kentucky's first real bourbon barrel aged coffee. Handcrafted gifts suitable for the home from reclaimed Buffalo Trace Distillery Bourbon barrels.
- M.A. Selbert - 330 St Clair St • 502.227.2780 • selberts.com Locally owned full service jewelry and gift store that includes locally made jewelry.
- New Leash on Life Thrift Store – 415 W Broadway • 502.352.2229 • https://www.facebook.com/NewLeashOnLifeThriftArchitecturalSalvage
The Milam House - 308 Washington St • 502.226.6464 • themilamhouseflowers.com Family owned florist specializing in unique and artful arrangements and gifts.
- Nitro - 200 W Main •502.226.2400 • nitrooffrankfort.com Quaint boutique featuring fashionable clothing, unique accessories and artistic jewelry.
- Old Capital Antiques - 231 W Broadway •502.223.3879 • Handcrafted items, collectibles, decorative accessories, mid-century antiques and an extensive collection of cameos are available.
Page’s Shoe Repair – 313 W Broadway • 502.227.7081 • https://www.facebook.com/Pages-Shoe-Repair-150062111685670/timeline/
- Poor Richard’s Books - 233 W Broadway • 502-223-8010 • poorrichardsbooksky.com A “real” bookstore that specializes in Kentucky and regional authors.
- Simply Garden - 100 E Broadway • 502.545.8104 • https://www.facebook.com/Simplygardenky?fref=ts Unique home furnishings, accessories, garden themed gifts, and complete interior & year round garden design services are available.
Three Elements Designs - 332 St Clair • 502.418.2074 • threeelementsdesigns.com This working studio of Rob Kirkman features handcrafted furniture, custom carpentry and functional pieces.
- The Woolery - 315 St Clair • 502.352.9800 • www.woolery.com A comprehensive store dedicated to the fiber arts. Available in the store are handcrafted work, fiber supplies, equipment, and a variety of classes.